August 12, 2014

The Brown Wedding

Hi beauties. This past weekend I had the amazing pleasure of doing wedding makeup for this bride. Shelbe has been a long time friend (the going on 12+ years type of friend). Even when she moved away in middle school, her, Jenny and I have always stayed in touch. This Saturday she got married and she asked me to come and be her makeup artist! I was so honored and honestly, how hard is it to do bridal makeup on somebody who's already so gorgeous? It was a beautiful day and I love how her makeup turned out so here are a few snaps and some of the products I used. Enjoy! 

** If you're in the Ohio are and are looking for a makeup artist, email me at cassiedulworth@hotmail.com **
face // bare minerals original foundation, MUFE HD concealer, bourjois bronzer, milani baked blush
eyes // urban decay NAKED palette, urban decay 24/7 glide on liner, red cherry 213 lashes
lips // rimmel show off lip lacquer in 101 celestial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover