January 22, 2016

New Favorites

Sometimes you just have to change your routine a bit. I know personally when I find something I like, I stick to it. Especially if it's an important aspect of my life (as important as fashion and beauty can be, anyways). But this month I've found a few new favorities by chance and they're seriously amazing. 

First, this new mascara from Marc Jacobs. Now I've been a die-hard fan of the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara for years. It's a holy grail for me and I don't often stray away from it. But when I got to try the new Velvet Noir mascara from MJ I fell in love, really quick. It's amazing if you're similar to me and you enjoy thick, voluminous, almost spider-y lashes. It doesn't give a ton of length but the volume is amazing. New favorite. 

Another thing I got for Christmas from my parents (thanks Mum + Dad!) was this beautiful 70's inspired purse from ASOS. I've been carrying a vintage leather bag that I got in Italy a few years back, but when the strap broke I thought it would be a good time for a change. This is such a beautiful rust color, and that gold button on the front is my favorite. So good. 

*Thank you to Influenster for sending me this mascara to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover