June 14, 2014

Summertime Nail Favorites

 I've been really into painting my nails lately. This is unusual because I normally have no patience & I hate the feeling of freshly cut nails. (I'm weird. I know.) But after grabbing this Formula X for Sephora polish a while back, I've had my nails done nonstop! It's crazy how much a quality polish can make the whole manicure process so much more enjoyable. Here are my favorite colors for this summer. I tend to love neutrals and "dirty" grey or taupe colors, with an occasional pop of bright.

And yes. The Formula X polishes are WORTH the hype they have gotten.
 {Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure: Mysterious | Formula X for Sephora: Extraordinary | Revlon: Grey Suede | Essie: Turquoise and Caicos}

1 comment:

  1. Great colours, I really love the one you're wearing!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover